Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I Have No Willpower

Despite the title, this isn't a blog about losing it on my diet. No, this is about my cellphone.

I've wanted an iPhone. I've dreamt about an iPhone. But given my past history with first-generation apple products, I said I wasn't going to get one. They always break on me.

Well, I got my T-Mobile bill today. $90 in overage charges in the last month. No way to easily check if I'm using up my minutes. Just a $90 bill. Sigh.

So I went and bought an iPhone today. I don't dare open it up at work... the day will disappear in an instant.

I hope I love it as much as everyone else does. And I'm curious to find out if it gets reception at my house. Nobody really does, so if it does, I'll love it even more!!!

Good bye and good riddance T-Mobile!

No comments: