Friday, August 17, 2007

Will I manage to stick to it?

I'm in the process of changing a few things in my life these days.

One is a commitment to live more like my hubby. T enjoys every minute of every day and doesn't stress about anything. In T's world, life is like a giant dessert to be consumed before dinner and savored with every bite. Its something I've always loved about him, but never tried consciously to imitate. Recently, I've decided to start.

Second, I've started the first diet I've ever been on in my life. Pretty good that I made it 38 years without ever having to try! I'm doing the lo-carb thing and I've dropped 5.5 lbs so far. Not bad, and better than I thought. Shorts that didn't fit me 2 weeks ago now fit just fine. Rockin'

Third, I started this blog K Ravings. Intended to be a place where I can make my observations about life a bit more expanded than just on twitter.

Like the diet and life outlook, I hope I can stick with it.

No comments: